There are innumerable opportunities for parents to be involved – from being a classroom volunteer, to working on the annual fall carnival, helping the PTO or Dad’s club, and more. Please contact our PTO at Biltmore.Prep@gmail.com (Biltmore.Prep@gmail.com)
or our Parent Liaison Joyce Sabbagh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for more information on volunteer opportunities.
Our expectations for parents
- Provide a consistent quiet time and place for homework
- Ensure that child arrives on time and attends school every day
- Participate in the activities that support the vision, mission and core beliefs of the school
- Demonstrate the importance of education and learning by attending parent-teacher conferences and supporting classroom instruction
- Respect school property, staff, students and families.
Our expectations for students
- Come to school ready to learn and work hard
- Bring necessary materials, completed assignments and homework
- Live the school motto
- Respect school property, classmates, staff and families
- Dress appropriately, following dress code.